Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cool Design Umbrealla

Yesterday, it was a heavy rainy day. I went out to market to buy some stuff. After I have bought my stuff, it’s begun to rain. And the worst is I didn't bring my umbrella. Yes, I have to walk home without umbrella. While I was on my way, I saw a girl using a very cute umbrella which has two ears on the top or the umbrella in yellow color. I guess it was a Pikachu cartoon that we often saw while watching Pokémon, the cartoon show. After I have reach home, I search on some interesting design on different umbrella. And these are what I found. Have a look.



Senz Umbrella: This senz umbrella has an aerodynamic design that can withstand up to 70 mph winds. 

Double Umbrella: This cool umbrella doubles the rain coverage.
Cool Umbrellas and Creative Umbrella Designs (17) 4

Polite Umbrella: A cool umbrella design that increases the maneuverability and enables one to change its shape in order to reduce occupied space.
Cool Umbrellas and Creative Umbrella Designs (17) 5

Bumpbrella: This see-through can be inflated easily with the help of a hand pump and can be deflated at the pull of a handle and it has three bright lights that allows one to see and be seen clearly. 

Cool Umbrellas and Creative Umbrella Designs (17) 6

Extra Large Umbrella: This odd shaped umbrella was spotted in Japan.

Cup Holder Umbrella: A creative umbrella that comes with coffee cup holder integrated into the handle.



Goggles Umbrella: This cool umbrella protects you from the rain and lets you watch your step.


Wheel Umbrella: A cool artistically designed umbrella features a wheel that leaves smiley face impressions using puddles left over from the rain. 



Shoulder Umbrella: Shoulderbrella is a flexible accessory that wraps around your shoulder leaving your hands to take care off of other stuff.

Umbrella Seat: Creative umbrella designed to be used as a seat (sort of) when there is no rain. 

The design was cool right? I wish to have all of them. Then, I may use them whenever condition I face. They are all so useful. However, I don't think they will as cheaper than what we bought for a usual design umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment