Saturday, January 14, 2012

Chinese New Year 2012

Last night, I went to Times Square at Bukit Bintang with my best friend, Xyn Jou. Every year, I got a plan that go all around the shopping center. The main thing is not shopping, but is to have a look at the decoration of each shopping center. Wondering why I do so? This is because when I look on their decoration, it made me think of my lovely family. But, the disadvantage is they made me want to go home immediately. The design is so nice; fully contain the feeling of Chinese New Year. I just like to watch them the whole day and take some pictures of the decoration. But, unfortunately, this year, I am just able to watch the decoration at Times Square. I lack of time to go other shopping center to see their decoration. 

This is the one that I took at Times Square. It is a big tree stand in the middle of the shopping center.

Times Square Chinese New Year 2012 Decoration

I would like to share others shopping center decoration photos, but I am not allowed to do so, they are all copyright. You guys can search it online and look after the blog post which about the decoration of other shopping center such as Pavilion, One Utama, Mid Valley, etc.

But, I can share their blog's link here. Welcome and visit.

Pavilion~

Mid Valley~

One Utama~

Fahrenheit 88~


No comments:

Post a Comment