Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mr Zakii =]



Few Days ago, I have met with my ex-classmate during primary school on Facebook. He is good in drawing. Honestly, he had inspired me before. He made me want to be an artist just like what he dreams before. Today, I found an artist which is from Malaysia. He named Ahmad Zakii Anwar who born 1955 in Johor state, Malaysia. Mr Zakii is a well-known Malaysian artist. A graduate of the School of Art and Design, MARA Institute of Technology Malaysia, the artist began his career as a graphic artist, producing some of the leading advertising graphics of his time before turning to fine art practice.




Zakii has done exhibitions around the world including:


Solo exhibitions

·         Jakarta

·         Manila

·         Bangkok
·         Hong Kong
·         Singapore
·         New York
·         Kuala Lumpur


Group Exhibitions
·         Kuala Lumpur
·         Singapore
·         Vietnam
·         Macau
·         Bali
·         Perth
·         Beijing
·         Cheltenham
·         Fukuoka
·         Prum
·         Los Angeles



I have been searching for his website and finally I found it. Please click here. Actually, I want to share his artwork, but the images were too small. You can found his work which located in his gallery on his website. 



No comments:

Post a Comment