Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Website design company

Today, I have accidentally found a website which is this.


It is a web design company which located in Kuala Lumpur. They have been established in 2005, which considered as a leading web design and development agency delivering a comprehensive range of services from Content Management Systems and Ecommerce Solutions to Branding and print design, all at very high standards and bespoke.

Honestly, I have totally attracted by their portfolio. It was awesome. Their design is all copy right. As we can see, they have been designed for lots of company. It made me wants to learn and even work with them. They just did a good work. For me, it is not easy to design a website. We have to fulfill all the requirements of the customers. The most importance is, after we have design for them, they are able to use themselves without any problems. This show the design has to be user-friendly, which for the users that not even don't know how to function them well. However, nowadays people are so intelligent even they do not learn before. Even my friend who haven't step into university, has already know how to create a website. It was shame to inform that I am not really sure to do a good design website. I am now still learning how to create it. Hope one day I can create a nice work and sell to the one that interested and satisfied with my design.

2 comments:

  1. Good one! Ecommerce has successfully changed the business scenario but today we can feel stiff competition in the market. Website Development Company Bangalore | Website Development Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete